Spring Training TV & Radio Broadcasts

rm5678

3 hours ago, Going Underground said:

Im sorry,next time I will strive to do better. Didn't hear him but maybe the game itself was boring. Jays with all backups in the lineup except for perhaps Biggio.Understand that on the road but the Pirates at home also had at most one or two regulars. 

The Jays' announcer was decent today, but the game didn't have much action.

15 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

Today’s scheduled radio broadcast of the game between the Rays and Orioles won’t take place, and the Rays will honor Wills with a special pregame tribute at some point during the 2023 season.  We at MLB Trade Rumors extend our condolences to Wills’ family, friends, and fans.

It looks like the Orioles radio broadcast will still be happening. It's just the Rays broadcast that was removed from the schedule.

15 minutes ago, rm5678 said:

It looks like the Orioles radio broadcast will still be happening. It's just the Rays broadcast that was removed from the schedule.

Yes. Forgot to add the article. 

Rays Radio Broadcaster Dave Wills Passes Away - MLB Trade Rumors
https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2023/03/rays-radio-broadcaster-dave-wills-passes-away.html

Not trying to stir things up too much. But the Pirates are televising about as many Oriole games as the Orioles are this year. So I guess I get double the O's spring training games because I get the Pirates channel in my area. Might have to listen to bad/homerish broadcasters. In which half the time you don't know who on the opposing team is batting because they didn't bother to pay attenetion. But you know, it's still baseball.