Just found I get mlb.tv as part of my Orioles Flex Plan that I bought

SteveA

Free of charge, a $149 value.   So what exactly do I get with that?   I assume there's an app I can load on my smart TV to access it?   And I can watch any non blacked out MLB game?   And 7000 minor league games?   And a bunch of spring training games?

Pretty cool.

I haven't had an MLB TV package since I last bought what used to be called MLB Extra Innings.   Hard to say how long it's been (as I age, I always seem to underestimate how long ago stuff was) but I'm guessing it was sometime in the mid-aughts (2005 to 2008 range).

1 minute ago, Ohfan67 said:

Really!?! That’s great! I haven’t renewed yet and haven’t paid any attention to it. That’s very nice. 

Yeah, it was announced last week.   I think you get the milb games even if you just by the MLB package that is radio broadcasts only.

I posted about it last week on the MLB board, not knowing at the time that it was going to be something I would be getting....

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SteveA said:

I think you get the milb games even if you just by the MLB package that is radio broadcasts only.

Does the MLB TV subscription also include the radio broadcast package, or does that still need to be purchased separately for $3.99/month?

17 minutes ago, rm5678 said:

Does the MLB TV subscription also include the radio broadcast package, or does that still need to be purchased separately for $3.99/month?

I don't know.   I'm going to follow the link and set up the account at some point tonight.   If I learn any more I'll let people know.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rm5678 said:

Yes, it comes included. You can listen to either broadcast. 

Edited by byrdz
  • Upvote 1

A good VPN helps in avoiding blacked out games.  Living close to Nashville, Cincinnatti, Atlanta and St. Louis are all normally unavailable to me so I make good use of one during the season.  MLB.TV is a really terrific value, even more so now that minor league games are available.