Adam Frazier 2023

Frobby

Listen, I agree his home runs aren't huge shots but I question the 311 projected distance on that one.  It hit pretty high off the pole AND how is that not a HR in Boston where the Pesky pole is even a shorter distance than Yankee Stadium?

• Upvote 2

Okay, now we have a projected distance of 352.  Quite a bit different than 311.  A home run in 3 other parks. BUT it hit the pole.   I would guess there is not even one ball park that is greater than 351 down the line.  This must have something to do with angles and geometry.  lol

13 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

Okay, now we have a projected distance of 352.  Quite a bit different than 311.  A home run in 3 other parks. BUT it hit the pole.   I would guess there is not even one ball park that is greater than 351 down the line.  This must have something to do with angles and geometry.  lol

Saying it’s foul in the other 27 I assume. 

• Upvote 1

First off, as I said in the game thread last night, "Thanks Adam" $$$. ;)

As I also said, maybe Frazier is THE top anti-analytics player in the game.

I mean, who else can hit a 311 ft home run down a 314 ft RF with a .130 xBA? No one else. Only Adam Freakin' Anti-Analytics Frazier can. ;)

I'm just going to enjoy the ride! 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, byrdz said:

He does hit well in high leverage situations.

2023 - 323/400/387/787

Career - 305/384/460/855

BTW, this is the one part of his game I had overlooked and it's clear from watching him this year that even when he wasn't doing well, he still was finding ways to get key hits or key contact.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

First off, as I said in the game thread last night, "Thanks Adam" $$$. ;)

As I also said, maybe Frazier is THE top anti-analytics player in the game.

I mean, who else can hit a 311 ft home run down a 314 ft RF with a .130 xBA? No one else. Only Adam Freakin' Anti-Analytics Frazier can. ;)

I'm just going to enjoy the ride! 

Yep, hey... I hope he hits 35 home runs this year that average 92.3mph off the bat and travel an average distance of 322 feet.

Edited by Hank Scorpio

1 hour ago, RZNJ said:

Ah, they adjusted it. Damn, makes my joke about him being the anti-analytics guy who hit a 311 ft home run down a 314 ft fence less funny now! :D