Monday, April 3: Orioles travel to Texas

SteveA

Just now, Flash- bd said:

So what do you guys think, the calls for us to barely sniff 75 wins after a opening series at Boston that would've been 2-1 if not for a freak play and an injury to Bradish, might've been just a bit premature? 😉

The Orioles were one horrific error  away on the most routine of plays from starting the season 2-1.  The pitching is concerning, but it's not panic time (yet).

2 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Reminds me of when Mark Reynolds got praised for making diving plays when he played 1B for the Orioles. Don't get me wrong I'm glad Reynolds made the plays, but I think he was diving so much because of his positioning and his reaction time seemed a tad slow.

I thought Reynolds was always pretty decent with the glove and making picks.  He was bad at making throws from third base though.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Reminds me of when Mark Reynolds got praised for making diving plays when he played 1B for the Orioles. Don't get me wrong I'm glad Reynolds made the plays, but I think he was diving so much because of his positioning and his reaction time seemed a tad slow.

He was just complacent.