The Home Run Hose

Frobby

5 minutes ago, HakunaSakata said:

My first reaction was that the beer/water bong seems fun, but a bit inappropriate for a game that's at least partially marketed to children. I mean, what's next. Snorting lines of Fun Dip off of the Oriole bird? Full disclosure, I'm pushing 50 so I'm just a few years away from spending my evenings yelling at the neighborhood kids from my front porch in between games of shuffleboard and bocci ball. 

Same.

How did you feel about J-Lo and Shakira's halftime show a few years ago? 

Just now, jabba72 said:

They're chugging water from a beer bong, at least make it Gatorade or something. Who wants to beer bong water? Mountcastle even got on his knees for it. Seems a little over the top. 

Anything other than water and you risk some actual in game puking. 

I guess it adds a new twist to getting "hosed." I just don't get it. Age thing!  Liked the chain, but this is hard for me to embrace. I guess whatever spins their umbrella is fine, I just wish they'd work on manufacturing runs in addition to swinging for the fences. Particularly in the newly reconfigured OPACY. 

1 hour ago, HakunaSakata said:

My first reaction was that the beer/water bong seems fun, but a bit inappropriate for a game that's at least partially marketed to children. I mean, what's next. Snorting lines of Fun Dip off of the Oriole bird? Full disclosure, I'm pushing 50 so I'm just a few years away from spending my evenings yelling at the neighborhood kids from my front porch in between games of shuffleboard and bocci ball. 

Mountcastle definitely did it like a beer bong, but Adley actually sort of did it like drinking from a hose.  

Edited by baltfan