Bemboom DFA, O’Hearn is called up

eddie83

Mike Elias following the signal steadfastly past that Franchy Cordero noise.

I was surprised checking Roster Resource now they list O'Hearn still with 1 option.     I thought in part the big paycheck was to help slide him through waivers, and that when he came up roster flexibility would be lost.

I don’t understand the play against RH?  So then we’re sitting one of Frazier, Mateo, Urias, and Gunnar?  There’s no way people can be this down on Gunnar. 

If O’Hearn was RH it would make much more sense. We have a pretty solid lineup/bench. It would be nice to have a three man bench and use the extra roster spot for a reliever. But you know… rules. 

I hope O’Hearn can give some more firepower, but not at the expense of Gunnar. Maybe Urias?

2 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

I don’t understand the play against RH?  So then we’re sitting one of Frazier, Mateo, Urias, and Gunnar?  There’s no way people can be this down on Gunnar. 

If O’Hearn was RH it would make much more sense. We have a pretty solid lineup/bench. It would be nice to have a three man bench and use the extra roster spot for a reliever. But you know… rules. 

I hope O’Hearn can give some more firepower, but not at the expense of Gunnar. Maybe Urias?

I think he spells guys to give them a day off. Don’t expect him to play all the time vs RHP. 

17 minutes ago, Just Regular said:

Mike Elias following the signal steadfastly past that Franchy Cordero noise.

I was surprised checking Roster Resource now they list O'Hearn still with 1 option.     I thought in part the big paycheck was to help slide him through waivers, and that when he came up roster flexibility would be lost.

I’m sure they think they can still DFA him.