Runner on 3B, less than 2 out, who do you want to see up?

Frobby

12 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

I think it's hysterical that the signing we all hated and railed against at every possible turn this offseason has been mentioned multiple times in this thread.

This situation doesn’t come up all that often.  In Frazier’s case, 5 times in 34 games.  But it seems something he’s well-suited to do.  

1 minute ago, Frobby said:

This situation doesn’t come up all that often.  In Frazier’s case, 5 times in 34 games.  But it seems something he’s well-suited to do.  

Appeared to have a productive at bat in similar situation in extra innings yesterday, only to be spoiled by a perfect throw.

2 minutes ago, Frobby said:

I think he's well suited for it, too.  He's not going to swing for the fences when all he needs to do is make contact.  I think he's got a decent idea of the strike zone and would simply look to put the bat on the ball in order to make the defense make a play.  

22 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

I think it's hysterical that the signing we all hated and railed against at every possible turn this offseason has been mentioned multiple times in this thread.

No one ever said he couldn’t put the bat on the ball. His contact rate is about the only good thing he does at the plate.

Notice, no one is saying he will do anything positive outside of having a good at bat and putting the ball in play.