Sunday, Adley Anniversary Day: O's go for sweep in Toronto

SteveA

So I drove about an hour and a half away today to play golf with some friends this morning. On the way home, I decided to check the baseball scores even though I hadn't made any bets today. I noticed that the Orioles were tied in the top of the 10th. Crazy exciting. Just seeing this game beginning at the 10th inning has been so fun. I can't wait to check out the highlights of the first nine. I'm really excited about this team. They really do have a lot of scrappiness to them. I can't wait until means gets back and we potentially add a Difference Maker before the deadline. It really feels like this team could do something this year

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, PHRESH said:

So I drove about an hour and a half away today to play golf with some friends this morning. On the way home, I decided to check the baseball scores even though I hadn't made any bets today. I noticed that the Orioles were tied in the top of the 10th. Crazy exciting. Just seeing this game beginning at the 10th inning has been so fun. I can't wait to check out the highlights of the first nine. I'm really excited about this team. They really do have a lot of scrappiness to them. I can't wait until means gets back and we potentially add a Difference Maker before the deadline. It really feels like this team could do something this year

I bet the Orioles when they went down 1-0 at +380.  I have done it a lot this year and so far it has worked out pretty well.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1