Perez appreciation thread

Spakman

5 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

4.0 IP, 5H, 3R, 3ER, L

I didn't say he was good. I just posted what he credited for helping him get called back up. 

The problem with Cole Irvin is he has a weak arm and no velocity. That's difficult to compensate for. 

1 minute ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

I didn't say he was good. I just posted what he credited for helping him get called back up. 

The problem with Cole Irvin is he has a weak arm and no velocity. That's difficult to compensate for. 

But he has an effervescent smile, is a warm conversationalist, and a great dancer.

10 minutes ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

I don't consider 4.0 IP, 5H, 3R, 3ER, L fixed.

Baseball players tend to talk up their teammates and coaches.  It's an admirable trait but fans take it a bit too seriously.

Irvin doesn't look fixed.  Grayson doesn't look fixed.  Hall doesn't look fixed.

Edited by Can_of_corn

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

I don't consider 4.0 IP, 5H, 3R, 3ER, L fixed.

Baseball players tend to talk up their teammates and coaches.  It's an admirable trait but fans take it a bit too seriously.

Irvin doesn't look fixed.  Grayson doesn't look fixed.  Hall doesn't look fixed.

How do you know if they can't have children? 😛

Speaking of Irvin, did I read right in his post game comments that if he'd been able to face the order for a 3rd time, he'd have made the needed adjustments to his pitches? Dude -- you couldn't have done that the 2nd time through the order? Also that sounds like a veiled dig a Hyde for yanking him so fast (which for once I agreed with today).

I said in the game thread it's like DL Hall is no longer in this organization. Can he be any worse than Perez right now? The guy clearly is not on pace to be a starter so let it go and get his arse up here to help this bullpen. Elias is so d*** stubborn w/ this crap.

3 hours ago, Spakman said:

Gonna be sent down if possible or DFA’d

I do not give negative marks, but you reporting goodbye before it happens, makes this board’s good content inaccurate. Please stop with this misinformation! I will stop reading here because of threads like this

• Upvote 1