Smoky day game rescheduling?

Morgan423

6 hours ago, sevastras said:

I am from MD but have lived in the west for 20ish years. Idaho, Wyoming and Montana can get very bad from wild fires. Judging from what I have seen, you guys will be fine. When you walk outside and it looks like dusk in the middle of the day and you can smell the smoke and it is orange, then maybe you don’t want to be out. Los Ángeles is probably an air quality index of 250 all of the time without wild fires(I am exaggerating but it is always bad there).

Ironically, Los Angeles is pretty good right now.  I found this webpage that allows you to look it up for any location.  https://aqicn.org/city/california/los-angeles/long-beach-route-710-near-road 

The AQI was up over 400 in southeastern PA a few weeks ago when it was bad. Was only that bad for one day. It was like the day after NYC was orange outside. That looked a little unhealthy. It wasnt orange here but there was a thick haze.

50 minutes ago, jabba72 said:

The AQI was up over 400 in southeastern PA a few weeks ago when it was bad. Was only that bad for one day. It was like the day after NYC was orange outside. That looked a little unhealthy. It wasnt orange here but there was a thick haze.

That is rough. Hope all your loved ones are staying safe. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Bradley has pretty distinct splits. I think we throw all the LH bats at him tonight: (If Westburg is ready) Gunnar - SS Adley - C O'Hearn - 1B Santander - RF Cowser - LF Westburg - 3B Stowers - DH Mateo - 2B Mullins - CF
    • I don’t want to trade a promising pitcher. We’ve got plenty of position guys, they can get pitching somewhere else.
    • Scott has improved of late, but he’s still walking 7 guys per nine, he has a 1.4 WHIP, and is completely infuriating. When he was here he drove everybody nuts, and when the Marlins traded for him, I knew there was something seriously wrong with that braintrust. Im backing off of Miller, I think he’s coming to earth, and is always close to a TJ vacation, but Scott isn’t the answer at all.
    • The point wasn’t who was better between Irvin or Grayson, it was that if there is even a discussion, Grayson can’t be considered part of a “Big 3”.  After his performance in the playoffs last year and his lack of command so far this season, he needs to show a decent amount of improvement to be looked at that way.
    • https://baseballsavant.mlb.com/savant-player/grayson-rodriguez-680570?stats=statcast-r-pitching-mlb https://baseballsavant.mlb.com/savant-player/cole-irvin-608344?stats=statcast-r-pitching-mlb Grayson has a higher ceiling than Cole, I think almost anyone would argue, yes.  But even if we're strictly looking at numbers, despite Grayson's uneven start, he is still statistically better than Cole in a handful of areas (mainly whiff rate, K rate, xBA, xERA).
    • Given his success here and perhaps lack of strong interest elsewhere, I wouldn't be surprised if Lopez would be OK with a minor league deal here.
    • Lots of stats say Irvin hasn’t been better this year. Grayson has had a few rough starts around his injury…he’s been excellent otherwise and has been excellent since he got re-called last year. Irvin is pitching very well but he’s not a sub 3 ERA guy.  He may be a sub 4 ERA guy though. 
  • Popular Contributors