Anyone tried the Immaculate Grid game?

Frobby

4 hours ago, Aristotelian said:

KC 200+ was tough. I got it but my choice was the 90% option. Happy with 8/9 today

I knew a correct answer, but took a shot at someone I was pretty sure of but thought would yield a better rarity score.   That guess turned out to be wrong, as the player had topped out at 193 K’s.  So I went back to the guy I was sure about and got an absurdly high rarity score for that.   Then I thought of a third answer that would have been correct, and would have gotten a really good score.  Bummer all the way around.  

I did this one Frobby style, all by memory. Got 8 out of 9 with a rarity score of: 265

Spoiler

2% Richie Zisk 21%Dylan Cease           0.4% Ralph Garr

Miss                39% Stephen Strasburg 12%Trea Turner

2% Amos Otis 87%Zack Greinke           2%Hal McRae 

Damn Nationals hurt me on the players because they don't go back far enough into my core knowledge years. Now if this were the Expos I'd be gold! :D

1 hour ago, Tony-OH said:

I did this one Frobby style, all by memory. Got 8 out of 9 with a rarity score of: 265

Reveal hidden contents

2% Richie Zisk 21%Dylan Cease           0.4% Ralph Garr

Miss                39% Stephen Strasburg 12%Trea Turner

2% Amos Otis 87%Zack Greinke           2%Hal McRae 

Damn Nationals hurt me on the players because they don't go back far enough into my core knowledge years. Now if this were the Expos I'd be gold! :D

You know you can use the Expos for a Nationals’ box, right?   Or the St. Louis Browns for an Orioles box, or a 1960s Washington Senators for a Texas Rangers box, etc.

3 hours ago, Frobby said:

You know you can use the Expos for a Nationals’ box, right?   Or the St. Louis Browns for an Orioles box, or a 1960s Washington Senators for a Texas Rangers box, etc.

What, damn, I would have been better. Al Oliver would have been my Pirates/Expos connection.

8 minutes ago, backwardsk said:

4.7 currently on the Orioles row. I went safe on the Rangers HOFer. Should have had less than 100.

Same here, I had a 104, and 68 of it was on the Rangers HOFer!

I had 1.8 for my Orioles row.

Spoiler

Nate Lowe, Jim Sundberg, Nolan Ryan

Evan Phillips, Jim Palmer, Robin Roberts

Wil Myers, Dave Winfield, Greg Maddux