Friday, June 30: Orioles vs Twins with Floppy Hats, Smog, and Shaq

SteveA

1 minute ago, Yossarian said:

That pitch Gallo just hit to the flag court was in nearly the same pitch and same location as the one  Rutschman watched on the first pitch of his at bat.

Love Adley but that's one of the several reasons he's not starting the ASG

Okay, nevermind about tipping pitches.  Ben just recapped that they've been able to hit the high fastball.  That's an issue all our guys seem to have - they strategize that they can use the high FB as an out pitch, but they can't execute it well enough. 

1 minute ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

Since the O's don't need rotation help is there anywhere they can improve?

Maybe this team can the playoffs with this starting rotation as-is, but they're not going to make noise in the playoffs without adding a quality starting pitcher.

I can see a second half swoon without some tinkering by Elias with the starting rotation and bullpen.

Just now, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Maybe this team can the playoffs with this starting rotation as-is, but they're not going to make noise in the playoffs without adding a quality starting pitcher.

I can see a second half swoon without some tinkering by Elias with the starting rotation and bullpen.

I hope we can get to the playoffs???