Friday, June 30: Orioles vs Twins with Floppy Hats, Smog, and Shaq

SteveA

5-0, with the Orioles putting up 1-hit and the announcers are playing around with hats? 

It's all garbage. This team has not played well for awhile now. But hey, keep running out a bunch of 5th starters and hope Wells continues to over achieve! 

Just now, Tony-OH said:

5-0, with the Orioles putting up 1-hit and the announcers are playing around with hats? 

It's all garbage. This team has not played well for awhile now. But hey, keep running out a bunch of 5th starters and hope Wells continues to over achieve! 

I mean yeah.  We did nothing to upgrade the pitching.  2023 Gibson vs 2022 Lyles is a wash.  Irvin trade I liked but even if he gets right it's still a back of the rotation starter.  That's the pitching upgrade of the offseason.  A back of the rotation starter.... that's it.

3 minutes ago, O's84 said:

Kremer might not make it through 4 at this rate.

Nope, he shat his pants as well. Seems to be the thing to do of late for Orioles starters. Embarrassing effort. This team is so bad need of starting pitching and it was just a matter of time until that was apparent. Well, it's apparent and we knew this coming into this year but Elias passed on acquiring a good starter this offseason.

This is why I refuse to buy tickets to go see the Orioles still. Until Elias goes out and acquires true impact starting pitching you have to worry about these guys just imploding on any night. But yeah, Norfolk is really good like that matters.