Os acquiring Fujinami for Easton Lucas

Sports Guy

1 minute ago, Roll Tide said:

Why …you don’t think they will like Las Vegas? In a few years the Small market Oakland As will become the large market Las Vegas A’s. 

If I have to explain the joke, then it wasn't funny.  Moving along...

• Downvote 1

His last name is actually Fujinami. He's basically a 2 month rental (unless the O's extend him) I guess its still an OK trade but not the amazing trade I first thought.

He can sign with anyone after the seasons over. The O's dont own his rights. 

4 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

Opportunity is a great thing for a 26-year old minor leaguer whose new team will give it to.

Yeah, on a serious note, that's the good thing for him.  Even if he's "only" around for a year or two, that's still $700k-$1.4m.  Pretty good gig.

1 minute ago, btdart20 said:

If I have to explain the joke, then it wasn't funny.  Moving along...

How could anybody read your one liner and possibly get your point, sarcasm/joke etc.

Some of you guys must think we are mind readers! Use an emoji that says you are joking or elaborate. Or both because even if you had used 😂or 😜, I still would really know what you meant.

For Lucas….He’s going to a place that he will have a chance to pitch in the majors. The A’s money issues are about to go away and they will be able to pay him when the time comes if he earns an extension.

5 minutes ago, jabba72 said:

His last name is actually Fujinami. He's basically a 2 month rental (unless the O's extend him) I guess its still an OK trade but not the amazing trade I first thought.

He can sign with anyone after the seasons over. The O's dont own his rights. 

He can probably resigned on a 2-3 year deal for $10 million if you want to keep him.

1 minute ago, Roll Tide said:

How could anybody read your one liner and possibly get your point, sarcasm/joke etc.

Some of you guys must think we are mind readers! Use an emoji that says you are joking or elaborate. Or both because even if you had used 😂or 😜, I still would really know what you meant.

For Lucas….He’s going to a place that he will have a chance to pitch in the majors. The A’s money issues are about to go away and they will be able to pay him when the time comes if he earns an extension.

Emoji Request - OKEmoji

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

• Sports Guy changed the title to Os acquiring Fujinami for Easton Lucas