Friday, August 24: Rockies come to town

SteveA

1 minute ago, Gurgi said:

Orioles would of been wise to make Camden Yards have the same distances as Memorial Stadium.   Memorial was fair but leaning on the pitchers park side.  Instead they designed it to match Cal Ripkens swings and created an abomination for pitchers. 

I don't hate that they're trying to correct it a little, I just wish they put a little more thought into it.  The current iteration is a little unfair for righties and looks kind of dumb.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Hallas said:

I don't hate that they're trying to correct it a little, I just wish they put a little more thought into it.  The current iteration is a little unfair for righties and looks kind of dumb.

Yeah.  Memorial was real short on the lines and went back to 364 real fast then went out to 385 in the power alley's if I remember correct.  

3 minutes ago, Hallas said:

My guess is they fix it when they get their money from the state. Whenever they stop dragging their feet.