Wednesday, September 13: O's face former farmhand Rom on the eve of the Showdown with Tampa

SteveA

2 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Dude you’re the only one who has a real picture of themselves as their avi.  I don’t know why you’re bragging about this. 

If you can’t laugh at yourself, that’s okay because a lot of us are doing it for you. It’s not malicious, lighten up. 

Wait, you're not Fred McGriff? I thought only your user name was fake. Talk about being catfished. Guess we can't be friends now, I was bragging to people I know Freddy.

7 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Dude you’re the only one who has a real picture of themselves as their avi.  I don’t know why you’re bragging about this. 

I

No idea why that is an odd thing for you,  You should be proud of who you are. 

I am not bragging.  I just have nothing to hide.

You are the guy who has consistently called me a liar.

Why?  As someone who has said since I joined this board that I love the O's with all my heart? 

No idea.

Edited by OnlyOneOriole

3 minutes ago, Pat Kelly said:

The division is not locked down cause TB is not losing many games.  Hyde keeps changing the lineup and alternate players not pushing the right buttons.   Os are in playoffs but Div title looks sus right now maybe they need a setback.  It’s too bad the div title and 100 wins would have been nice. 

You read posts like this and it makes you think that Tampa must have a better record than the Orioles.   But no, they are WORSE.   

25 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

I picture @Can_of_corn being like that dude at the end of the Skyrizzi commercial. At some street fair and some performer hands him a tambourine and CoC is like, really, me? And the guy is like yeah, come on! And then CoC starts marching down the street with this band playing the tambourine and he’s having the time of his life. 

That's odd, I always pictured him as Squidward off SpongeBob Squarepants.

• Haha 1