Playoff Tickets

SilverRocket

1 hour ago, HuntingEd said:

So I may have gone a bit overboard buying tickets during the public sale... I was trying to sell some for a game that I realized I can't attend, but just found out apparently you can't sell the tickets on seatgeek?  Has there been any communication of this, I couldn't find anything in the T&Cs other than some blanket statements saying the MLB reserves the right do do whatever they want lol.  I guess maybe I'm stuck with these tickets??  

TIA!

I only read that there would be no refunds or exchanges. If that’s the case then how are tickets showing up everywhere on the secondary market already?

2 hours ago, HuntingEd said:

So I may have gone a bit overboard buying tickets during the public sale... I was trying to sell some for a game that I realized I can't attend, but just found out apparently you can't sell the tickets on seatgeek?  Has there been any communication of this, I couldn't find anything in the T&Cs other than some blanket statements saying the MLB reserves the right do do whatever they want lol.  I guess maybe I'm stuck with these tickets??  

TIA!

I was backpacking for a few days and missed the sale entirely 😐 I am happy to buy them from you if you want to unload them to a fellow O's fan at cost! DM me

Edited by rarerules1

10 hours ago, HuntingEd said:

TIA!

Try StubHub instead. Or here. Plenty of people here I'm sure would be happy to make you whole 

10 hours ago, RichmondVA Orio said:

I only read that there would be no refunds or exchanges. If that’s the case then how are tickets showing up everywhere on the secondary market already?

I had the same concerns, as I went to buy tickets for relatives, but by no refunds/exchanges I think they mean refunds or exchanges with the Orioles box office. It doesn’t forbid the sale or transfer of your tickets to other people. 

I bought tickets from the Birdland members presale. My wife and I have a 13-game plan. When it said you could only buy one set of tickets per series, I assumed that meant one pair for the Wild Card Series, one for the ALDS, and one for the ALCS. But I'm seeing people online say that they bought tickets for two games in the ALDS and one for the ALCS. I didn't realize that I could distribute my three games any way I wanted. Now I'm annoyed that I wasted tickets on two series that might not happen at all.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Moshagge3 said:

I bought tickets from the Birdland members presale. My wife and I have a 13-game plan. When it said you could only buy one set of tickets per series, I assumed that meant one pair for the Wild Card Series, one for the ALDS, and one for the ALCS. But I'm seeing people online say that they bought tickets for two games in the ALDS and one for the ALCS. I didn't realize that I could distribute my three games any way I wanted. Now I'm annoyed that I wasted tickets on two series that might not happen at all.

Different people had different options available.  I have the same 13-game plan and when trying to get a pair for two different ALDS games, the message popped up saying I’d already bought them for that series.  So I don’t believe you could’ve done any differently than you did, fwiw 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Jskins2190 said:

Does anyone know if parking is available through the Orioles? I’ve been checking since I bought my tickets to game 2 on the day they became available to the general public and I’ve never seen an option to purchase any parking passes. 

I was told those passes went to the higher level season ticket holders. I would give yourself extra time to look for cash lots or look online for  resales.

• Like 1

For parking on Sunday I just did through Spot Hero which is what we use for Orioles and Ravens games. It is expensive but worth it. I selected 8 am for Sunday through 2 am on Monday since we do not know the game time. I did not want to wait until we found out last minute and all of the reserved spots where we usually go or elsewhere be gone.

I have 4 tickets to the ALDS Game 1. UD Section 310.

I'd like to trade 2 of my tickets to 2 tickets to game 2 if anyone is interested.

I don't really care where the tickets are, but depending on the tickets, I'd be willing to pay the difference in face value.

Edited by CP0861

12 hours ago, Jskins2190 said:

Does anyone know if parking is available through the Orioles? I’ve been checking since I bought my tickets to game 2 on the day they became available to the general public and I’ve never seen an option to purchase any parking passes. 

I believe they sold all of their inventory.  As a tenured orange STH, I was able to get FGH passes as ABC was sold out.  

Right now I would try the SpotHero app.  We got Hippodrome parking for $35, which puts you at the back end of traffic coming out so you should make good time.  This is my favorite parking for events at CFG Arena.  

13 hours ago, Jskins2190 said:

I sometimes park at the Transfiguration Catholic Community on West Hamburg St.  It is a short walk to the stadium and when I drove by there this weekend they were asking for a $10 dollar contribution.