2024 Ongoing Lineup Thread

spleen1015

5 minutes ago, FlaO'sFan said:

Hays instead of Stowers in LF against Gaussman? I guess.

To be fair, Hays looked better in the last series, so maybe they want to see if he can keep it going.

Still would prefer Stowers but I get it.

6 minutes ago, FlaO'sFan said:

Guessing it’s just because Hays is 5-11 in his career against Gausman. Hays has looked a bit better since he came back so hopefully that continues but yeah, I think we would all prefer Stowers.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, FlaO'sFan said:

It would be nice to see what Stowers can do. So far he is hitting better than anyone for batting average. Let's keep him on the bench, right?

6 minutes ago, Natty said:

It would be nice to see what Stowers can do. So far he is hitting better than anyone for batting average. Let's keep him on the bench, right?

I’m a big Stowers backer too but tonight Hays is the better play. Gausman has been pretty tough on LHB with his split-change. 

• Upvote 1

If I am not mistaken Stowers played in Toronto when he first came up and I almost had atleast 1 heart attack watching him try to catch a fly ball there he looked like he was having all sorts of trouble adjusting to the dome.   He has looked lot better this year though in the field.