Craig Kimbrel 2024

Just now, SilverRocket said:

Well they ended up taking him out mid-batter...

That doesn't mean he was hiding anything. He could have injured himself today on the mound, then reassured Hyde that he was still good to go. 

We should have swept and been 19-8.   It’s going to be interesting to hear about the injury and when it happened.   I knew we were destined to lose when Nevin hit the 0-2 2 out homer off Coulombe.   A very bad omen.

2 minutes ago, Jagwar said:

A turd on his way to the HOF 🙄

He’s always been a mental midget. His stubbornness of not leaving when they gave him a chance to leave with the injury is why we lost.

2 minutes ago, Spakman said:

He’s always been a mental midget. His stubbornness of not leaving when they gave him a chance to leave with the injury is why we lost.

I'm pretty sure that it's Hyde and Ebel who are responsible when all is said and done. 

Just now, Jagwar said:

I'm pretty sure that it's Hyde and Ebel who are responsible when all is said and done. 

Of course. I haven’t had any big issues with the way. Hyde has been managing games this year, but in previous years, I think he’s been terrible.