The bottom line is this. Management is placing $ over wins as far as importance this year

Stop with the snarky comments. There are around 4 players that could be replaced by far more talented players in AAA.  Everyone knows this. Elias slow playing is hurting the chances for a Trophy. Don't know how anyone could dispute that.

27 minutes ago, yark14 said:

Take it easy on him, guys.  He's a direct descendent of Jim Thorpe on his father's side, and Babe Didrickson Zaharias on his mother's side.  We need to treat royalty with more respect.

He forgot to mention that he invented pickleball as well.

Agreed. The part about “profit” and money don’t make a lot of sense, but there is a lot of truth that Elias not clearing a path for the young talent in the off season is the reason there is a backlog in AAA. 

Just now, Satyr3206 said:

Stop with the snarky comments. There are around 4 players that could be replaced by far more talented players in AAA.  Everyone knows this. Elias slow playing is hurting the chances for a Trophy. Don't know how anyone could dispute that.

There is some truth to this but when he’s talking about money, that’s wrong unless it’s about super 2 stuff.

If they strictly were valuing money, they would have traded the expensive guys and brought up the cheap guys.

Just now, Sports Guy said:

There is some truth to this but when he’s talking about money, that’s wrong unless it’s about super 2 stuff.

If they strictly were valuing money, they would have traded the expensive guys and brought up the cheap guys.

I realize the opening post. I am talking about winning a World Series.

1 hour ago, Frobby said:

I absolutely love it when people post premature bullshit like this.  “They are dead” — riiiiiiight.

Frobby got pissed off enough to use the full word for BS.  I love it.  I would also like to report him for …………… a great friggin post!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, RZNJ said:

Frobby got pissed off enough to use the full word for BS.  I love it.  I would also like to report him for …………… a great friggin post!

lol

Btw, I  was elite at  

1. electric football

2. air hockey

3. hockey where you control the players with the rods and handles.

4. Rockem Sockem fighters

5. Battling Tops

6.  Arcade baseball

7. Skee ball

That’s 7 and all mastered before the age of 10.   I know quite a bit about elite competition at the highest level.   My first question is “Who are these old guys he’s talking about”?

31 minutes ago, Satyr3206 said:

Add Holliday, Mayo, and Stowers to the lineup. Doubt we would have these games scoring 1 run and struggling.

Offense has scored 36 runs in 6 games.   On pace for 972 runs in the season, which would be the most prolific offense in Oriole history.

4 minutes ago, RZNJ said:

Btw, I  was elite at  

1. electric football

2. air hockey

3. hockey where you control the players with the rods and handles.

4. Rockem Sockem fighters

5. Battling Tops

6.  Arcade baseball

7. Skee ball

That’s 7 and all mastered before the age of 10.   I know quite a bit about elite competition at the highest level.   My first question is “Who are these old guys he’s talking about”?

The name is Foosball, show a little respect.

2 minutes ago, SteveA said:

Offense has scored 36 runs in 6 games.   On pace for 972 runs in the season, which would be the most prolific offense in Oriole history.

Two blowouts and the rest were less than inspiring.