Wednesday, May 22, approximately 1:45: Regularly Scheduled Game vs Cardinals, sweepless streak on the line

SteveA

1 minute ago, Malike said:

Was shaking his arm.

Well hopefully it's like Kremer who seems to shake his arm or look at his blisters every few pitches. Would suck to lose him after how good he's been since he's been back.

Just now, Tony-OH said:

Well hopefully it's like Kremer who seems to shake his arm or look at his blisters every few pitches. Would suck to lose him after how good he's been since he's been back.

Velo was way down and left after the 3rd with French into the clubhouse. We'll see I guess.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

I just got out of a meeting. What happened to Means?

Velocity was mostly in the upper 80's and he was shaking his arm at times. Means might be a pitcher who is never going to be fully healthy again over the course of an entire season.

Edited by OsFanSinceThe80s

Just now, OriolesMagic83 said:

also only throwing 88/89, which was a decrease from last start, 89/90. 

Statcast had all his pitches down 2 MPH. Not a good sign, especially if he was seen shaking his arm. 

1 minute ago, dtk9119 said:

Velocity was down, shaking arm, and disappeared down the dugout stairs w athletic trainer when he came out.

1 minute ago, Malike said:

Velo was way down and left after the 3rd with French into the clubhouse. We'll see I guess.

1 minute ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Velocity was mostly in the upper 80's and he was shaking is arm at times. Means might be a pitcher who is never going to be fully healthy again over the course of an entire season.

No bueno, no bueno! 😧

Just now, Malike said:

He should be, he had over an hour to prepare during the delay.

Agreed, but I don't know when he got up to warm for the game. Should be a problem but strange that he would be down that much too. The results were there though.

Just now, Tony-OH said:

Agreed, but I don't know when he got up to warm for the game. Should be a problem but strange that he would be down that much too. The results were there though.

I guess we'll see if he ticks up. He did pitch a couple days ago.