Friday May 24: Orioles at White Sox, exclusively televised by AppleTV+ [RAIN DELAYED START]

SteveA

I typically don't get too up and arms about the other team scoring because afterall, they get paid too. But yeah, it's pretty darn disappointing to see Burnes give that right back up.

we struggle every single night no matter who we play...absurd...as I see it now, this is not a deep in the playoffs team...too many holes..in the lineup, the pen, and even our starters cant even get us 6 innings...this is a recipe for disaster...

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

Dang it. Not very ace like here. Team gives you a 4-0 lead you don't go back out there and crap the bed. Really, really weak for an "ace" to have this happen to a bad team on top of it. 

And against a really weak hitting team in the White Sox. The Yankees will eat Burnes alive if he pulls this crap against them.

1 minute ago, dtk9119 said:

I sure hope Burnes doesn't crap the bed like this in the postseason 

Tonight sure doesn't make you feel too good about him with a lead. How can you trust the guy when he's given a 4-0 lead and goes out and walks two and give up three runs? 

2 minutes ago, dtk9119 said:

2 minutes ago, dtk9119 said:

Post season ? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? right now this team in a middle of the pack team...

Just now, Tony-OH said:

Tonight sure doesn't make you feel too good about him with a lead. How can you trust the guy when he's given a 4-0 lead and goes out and walks two and give up three runs? 

Everyone has a bad night. Everyone. I wouldn't read too much into this.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Malike said:

Everyone has a bad night. Everyone. I wouldn't read too much into this.

Burnes needs to buck up buttercup. Given a 4-0 lead against the White Sox, you shut the door. 

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Morgan423 said:

Burnes only at 81 pitches.  Have to think that he starts the sixth.  Would be nice if the guys would see some pitches and give him a little break.

I'm hoping Burnes settles down and pitches the sixth inning with the Orioles getting some more runs. It's almost like Burnes went on cruise control last inning.

Edited by OsFanSinceThe80s