Sunday Afternoon May 26th: Orioles at White Sox going for the four game sweep. (Start of game to be delayed by rain)

Coulombe and Kimbrel take us home!

Even though I watch most games, I have never seen an Orioles no hitter before.

I was 4 years old for Palmer, I was visiting my parents in New Hampshire when we had that 5 man thing with Milacki and company, in those pre-internet days I found out about it on a sportscast on the 11:00 local news.  And I was at work following on GameDay when Means got his.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ExileAngelos said:

Negative... Was within the last ten years.  

OK I'll bite, because I really don't know the answer. How many pitchers were regularly throwing 120 pitches in the last 10 years

Just now, Malike said:

I'm talking specifically about Bradish. I think if he were completely healthy he'd probably get the 8th.

And I am saying that if it was any other pitcher there would be two headlines.  First the no hitter.  And the other how reckless it was that a starter was allowed to throw 125 pitches.

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

I was 4 years old for Palmer, I was visiting my parents in New Hampshire when we had that 5 man thing with Milacki and company, in those pre-internet days I found out about it on a sportscast on the 11:00 local news.  And I was at work following on GameDay when Means got his.

And I won't today.

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

Sorry Steve, not today. 😟

Just now, Goober Noodles said:

Alright Danny, git'r'done.

Unfortunately, the baseball Gods thought you were talking to Danny Mendick and gave you what they thought you wanted.

• Haha 1