Monday afternoon May 27, 2024 - Os vs RedSox

justD

Just now, Brooks The Great said:

When is Elias going to start to get criticized for how he handles a major league roster? He's mishandled most of his own prospects, and he has crazy obsessions with awful relievers and terrible waiver wire hitters (McKenna, Phillips, Kemp). 

When? Literally 100% of your posts criticize Elias and Hyde. I'd say that qualifies.

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, PHRESH said:

Terrible outing for the new guy. Thankful for the 11-0 lead so we could give him a look, but I don't know if I could stomach watching him in a closer game anytime soon. I wonder if they try to sneak him through waivers after this one

He's going to be DFA'd after the game. You won't have to worry about that.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Brooks The Great said:

When is Elias going to start to get criticized for how he handles a major league roster? He's mishandled most of his own prospects, and he has crazy obsessions with awful relievers and terrible waiver wire hitters (McKenna, Phillips, Kemp). 

When his teams start to lose.  He traded for this guy for the A ball arm they received.  You don’t mention his getting Bautista, Cano, Perez or Columbe do you?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gtman55 said:

This is what drives me nuts. We have a treasure chest of minors leaguers to deal for a decent reliever or two. Do something Elias!

Amen. Also, call me nuts, but McDermott would be awesome up here.