The 2024 Trade Deadline

Just now, sportsfan8703 said:

The board would go nuclear and so would 105.7.  Which means I'd like the trade.  

99.9% of people on 105.7 wouldn't know that Flaherty is actually one of the game's best SP this year haha. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

I wonder if Elias is that stubborn to acquire Flaherty again cause he's now pitching like Elias thought he would at the deadline last year.  

Ball don’t lie. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

Luis Robert not included in the deal.  Almost like another team is in on a RH bat that they would be willing to take money on for... hmm

I’d consider Robert at a reasonable price if the Orioles will take on his salary, but prospect wise I’m not giving up much for him. With his injury history and inconsistency the White Sox should be glad there’s even a trade market for Robert. 

4 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

Luis Robert not included in the deal.  Almost like another team is in on a RH bat that they would be willing to take money on for... hmm

Fedde and Kopech were in the deal with Pham.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Malike said:

Fedde and Kopech were in the deal with Pham.

Yup.  I see Atlanta getting Crochet.  There's a rumor on mlbtr right now with that.  Atlanta and CWS have recent trade history.  Atlanta successfully has dealt with Lopez and Sale converting back to SP.  

Did the Cardinals really just get Fedde+Pham and only give up Edman who hasn't even played a game this year? The WSox got absolutely hosed if they gave up Fedde+Pham+Kopech and they got back a nice piece in Vargas but then a bunch of middling prospects.

1 minute ago, Moose Milligan said:

If we got Luis Robert I'm giving up on the season.

Not really, but I'd be extremely disappointed.  

Let's do a package deal with LAA: Tyler Anderson and Kevin Pillar. Get the lefty starter and the RH OF bat who can play CF.