2B Norby

SS Henderson

3B Westburg

C  Rutschman

LF Cowser

CF Holliday

RF Mayo

DH Kjerstad

Or, so Bemorewins doesn’t have a coronary.  Holliday at 2B, Norby in LF, and Cowser in CF.

Moose, if you want we can delete Mountcastle, put Mayo at 1B and Stowers in RF or LF and make it not just homegrown but Elias drafted players exclusively.

Now do the pitching, smart guy. ;)

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Moose Milligan said:

That homer was one of the most valuable homers in history.  Took Norby from a guy that we might be able to trade for a piece or two to someone that every other major league front office just absolutely has to have.  I wouldn't be surprised if ME's voicemail is completely full when he gets to his office this morning.

Agreed!  Seven AB’s  and my comp is Bo Bichette bruh.  He’s a straight up hitter.  We need his bat in the lineup, @interloper  not withstanding 😇.  I’m gonna be whining when he doesn’t start tonight!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Oh man, got my DirtyBird downvote of the day and it's not even 11 am.  Gonna be a good day!

denzel-washington-smoke.gif

You must have been bad.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bobmc said:

Agreed!  Seven AB’s  and my comp is Bo Bichette bruh.  He’s a straight up hitter.  We need his bat in the lineup, @interloper  not withstanding 😇.  I’m gonna be whining when he doesn’t start tonight!

Jokes aside, seriously though...better be starting tonight.  

Would like to Stowers in the lineup, too.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Moose Milligan said:

You know Urias is starting one of these games.

1 minute ago, Moose Milligan said:

It will be Urias at 3B and Westburg at 2B tonight. They will want their best defense on the field facing Toronto's top pitcher.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Berrios has extreme splits. LHB OPS is .585 and RHB is .752, I don't know if we'll see Stowers.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Malike said:

He's color blind and dyslexic, red looks green, and down looks up. He thinks he's giving positive rep.

I think he wants to be first in something and he’ll never catch Frobby.  @Moose Milligan is in charge of the “2024 Hangout Negative Rep Giver Champion”.   How soon can we see that?   Dirty Bird can make it his avatar.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, RZNJ said:

I think he wants to be first in something and he’ll never catch Frobby.  @Moose Milligan is in charge of the “2024 Hangout Negative Rep Giver Champion”.   How soon can we see that?   Dirty Bird can make it his avatar.

Fair assessment.