Sunday 6/9 @ Tampa Bay

86this

3 minutes ago, Moshagge3 said:

Everyone not named Yandy Diaz now 0-33 the last two days.

One of his infielders just jeopardized him like O'Hearn a minute ago.    Westburg hit his wrist on a tag play when the throw was off the bag.

He's staying in but Ben Wagner and Brian Roberts are saying the trainer looks skeptical.

Just now, Moshagge3 said:

I definitely remember that play where B-Rob dislocated his arm. Bubba Crosby was the Yankees first baseman I believe. Just one more kick to the groin from that 2005 second half collapse.

Yep.    Don't want to look it up, but in memory it was one of those sickening ones.

I am assuming Suarez, Povich, and Irvin go against Atlanta.  Then they go with Bradish, Grayson, and Burnes against Philly.  Kremer could factor in there somewhere if they don’t send him on a rehab.  

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, accinfo said:

I am assuming Suarez, Povich, and Irvin go against Atlanta.  Then they go with Bradish, Grayson, and Burnes against Philly.  Kremer could factor in there somewhere if they don’t send him on a rehab.  

those are not our elite pitchers for the Atlanta series..but they are trying to be smart  in extending the rotation,,,

Edited by Roy Firestone