Friday 6/14 vs Philadelphia

Morgan423

1 minute ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

Don't know anything yet, but this is concerning:

Thanks I can’t imagine they would have left him in if that was a tweak.  Yes his velo dropped, but it was at an all-time high before that and the velocity in the fifth wasn’t that out of bounds for him. 

2 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

I'd at least like to see Felix Pie hit for the cycle again.

That happened against the Angels.  You remember how mad their manager got with Pie having the NERVE to celebrate him getting a cycle.  What a douche that guy was.  

Anyone mad at a player for getting a cycle is just not a good guy.

• Upvote 1

What a game. Gotta say I've been watching baseball since the 80s and I don't recall a home plate umpire having a worse night. 8-10 bad calls on a super wide strike zone, and two wrong calls at the plate that would have changed the outcome of the game if not for replay.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, vab said:

Is it time to think about moving Bradish to closer? If there are only so many bullets.......

It's probably too late for that And there are no guarantees that would even help. It's not like he has 1,000 more pitches before it the elbow blows up. It could be the very next pitch.

4 minutes ago, Tbone83 said:

What a game. Gotta say I've been watching baseball since the 80s and I don't recall a home plate umpire having a worse night. 8-10 bad calls on a super wide strike zone, and two wrong calls at the plate that would have changed the outcome of the game if not for replay.

Edited by OsFanSinceThe80s

5 minutes ago, baltfan said:

Thanks I can’t imagine they would have left him in if that was a tweak.  Yes his velo dropped, but it was at an all-time high before that and the velocity in the fifth wasn’t that out of bounds for him. 

the reason I think this was not good news was because Akin suddenly started to throw after they got on the phone....if it was just a precaution or limiting his pitches...Akin would've have known that early...boy do WE have a lot of injuries with our pitchers..

• Upvote 1