Saturday 6/15 vs. Philadelphia

86this

17 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

The Yankee team we are playing next week..is playing a hell of a lot better than the team we played..especially Judge and Stanton....and Cole might be back too...

They were in first when we played them. Yes Judge is way better though. 

1 minute ago, baltfan said:

Is there some way that it makes sense to keep Tony?

I can't see the O's giving him a QO.  Maybe a very small chance if his market doesn't develop the O's would bring him back for 2 yrs/$30 mill.  Absolute max I could see O's/Elias paying.  After his hot start, Cowser has underwhelmed and Hays looks like his career is on the decline.  LF and RF are not set in stone for next year w/o Santander. 

Just now, OriolesMagic83 said:

I can't see the O's giving him a QO.  Maybe a very small chance if his market doesn't develop the O's would bring him back for 2 yrs/$30 mill.  Absolute max I could see O's/Elias paying.  After his hot start, Cowser has underwhelmed and Hays looks like his career is on the decline.  LF and RF are not set in stone for next year w/o Santander. 

he will be gone and Kjerstad will be playing in his place... 

1 minute ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

Now that compensation is like a fourth rounder, probably not.