Thursday 6/20 vs. New York

86this

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, baltfan said:

Lots of guys on their board saying shouldn’t have pissed off the Orioles, and Orioles are the better teams  

I think their message board folks are a lot more reasonable than the social media maniacs if that's possible. 

Just now, baltfan said:

Lots of guys on their board saying shouldn’t have pissed off the Orioles, and Orioles are the better teams  

The Yankees fans on Twitter are mostly obnoxious. So much whining that the Orioles intentionally tried to hit Judge when all evidence shows the contrary.

(Many Twitter Orioles fans as obnoxious as well.) 

1 minute ago, dtk9119 said:

I think their message board folks are a lot more reasonable than the social media maniacs if that's possible. 

I think this applies to most team's fans. The level of discourse on OH is way better than Facebook, Twitter or even the MASN website's comment section.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Malike said:

Yankees should pitch a position player. They have a big series against the Braves.

Yanks commentators thought the same earlier in the game. Actually they are talking about it now too.