Pirate Wife Kidnapping Suspect

waroriole

lol...this sounds like a Lifetime movie. But did she really think the scheme would work again? I mean, when the new baby is 20 she will be 63. :laughlol:

In all seriousness, I am glad the baby is okay and I hope this woman gets help.

There's some speculation now that this relationship contributed to the Yanks' FO souring on Tabata, which eventually led to him being included in the Nady-Marte trade. Previously, he'd been considered untouchable.

I hope Jose is able to extricate himself from this situation quickly and completely. Kid mashed in spring training fwiw (OPS of 1.056 in 27 ABs). A Pirates outfield of Tabata-McCutchen-McLouth might happen sooner than you think.

There's some speculation now that this relationship contributed to the Yanks' FO souring on Tabata, which eventually led to him being included in the Nady-Marte trade. Previously, he'd been considered untouchable.

I hope Jose is able to extricate himself from this situation quickly and completely. Kid mashed in spring training fwiw (OPS of 1.056 in 27 ABs). A Pirates outfield of Tabata-McCutchen-McLouth might happen sooner than you think.

I would be happy if that happened. Not just because I hate the Yankees and would love to see it blow up in their faces but I have a soft spot for the Buccos despite the fact they beat us in two World Series.

Archived