1 hour ago, Roll Tide said:

Doughty looks interesting and should be there. Elias team likes spin rate and he has a 3000 rpm with his Curveball and 97 MPH heater.

What’s the highest they’ve drafted a HS pitcher?   That would be a huge surprise.

4 hours ago, OsFanInOhio said:

Haven’t seen Benge there at 22 lately, but I’d take him. Gillen too. Not especially interested in morlando at 22. 

It would be nice to have a college player fall to us. Last year’s bats of EBJ, Horvath, and Josenberger, haven’t looked great so far. Etzel is carrying the class. Wagner from the previous draft is under performing a bit too. 

This is the weakest we’ve been position player wise in a long time. Probably since Elias took over. Of course only looking at A+ and below. 

I really like Brody Brecht.  If he is there when the O's pick, I really hope he is the choice. He adds an element to the Os system that is currently lacking, imo. 

If the Os can help him with his command and control, he could be a special pitcher. Very high risk, very high reward

2 hours ago, cnmilton said:

I really like Brody Brecht.  If he is there when the O's pick, I really hope he is the choice. He adds an element to the Os system that is currently lacking, imo. 

If the Os can help him with his command and control, he could be a special pitcher. Very high risk, very high reward

Agreed but I think he’s gone.

3 hours ago, cnmilton said:

Who have we been able to help with their control tho? Cano is the only example I can think of. Hall? Not really, at least not enough to start. McDermott? Povich? Still walking too many guys. 

21 hours ago, baltfan said:

And Culpepper.

32. Orioles — Kaelen Culpepper, SS, Kansas State

“I’ve continued to hear the Orioles like Culpepper, so he remains the pick in this latest mock.”

I could definitely be on board with those picks.

Edited by RZNJ