6/26 vs Cleveland

Morgan423

1 minute ago, Roy Firestone said:

I will be in full anxiety mode when Kimbrel takes the mound...

I suggest breathing in through the nose to the count of 4 and out through the mouth to the count of 7.

OK, I have been watching the game but haven't been able to join the game thread because I have been working hard to regain control of my e-mail and Facebook accounts from a hacker, and I believe I have succeeded.

Apologies if you got any spam facebook posts or messages from me trying to sell Taylor Swift tickets.   And if you receive an Evite from me for a "lunch", DO NOT click on it!.

OK, let's finish this off and end the losing streak.

• Haha 1

Just now, Moose Milligan said:

For the older posters here, was Stanhouse really that stressful? Was he more stressful than Kimbrel?

Yes because he walked more guys than Kimbrel.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

OK, I have been watching the game but haven't been able to join the game thread because I have been working hard to regain control of my e-mail and Facebook accounts from a hacker, and I believe I have succeeded.

Apologies if you got any spam facebook posts or messages from me trying to sell Taylor Swift tickets.   And if you receive an Evite from me for a "lunch", DO NOT click on it!.

OK, let's finish this off and end the losing streak.

Damnit, I really wanted those Taylor tickets.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Malike said:

Luis Gil - 4.1 IP, 4H, 3ER, 4BB, 2K, 1HR. Definitely nothing to worry about with guys coming back from injury with few IP over a couple of years.

Just regression to the mean... dude was pitching way over his head.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Moose Milligan said:

For the older posters here, was Stanhouse really that stressful? Was he more stressful than Kimbrel?

I'll defer to the older posters, but looks like in his All-Star season his WHIP was 1.376 and his FIP was 4.66, so doesn't seem ideal for a closer.

• Upvote 1