7/3 vs Mariners

Just now, Philip said:

I always use BBR. I was joking about TJ, although I always liked TJ and he didn’t terrify me like Scott or Matusz or Jimenez or Miley or Gallardo.

Just doesn't strike anyone out. My hope for the bullpen is a strikeout artist.

Just now, Malike said:

These West coast games suck. I have to work tomorrow and this game won't be over until after 1am.

No holiday off? That sucks.  I didn't get any sleep last night because of the game so I feel your pain. Took a 2 hour nap after work just to be able to function this late.

3 minutes ago, justD said:

Wow. 25 games over .500. I remember season after season where right about this time I’d stop watching every game as we’d get to 25, 30, 35 games under .500. 

Watching relevant baseball two years in a row, getting out from under Angelos, seeing our top draft picks develop into All Stars, seeing 30k at OPACY on an average, muggy summer night, and in the first year of a 30 year renewed agreement between the state and the ball club...

And I have partial season tix. And the Hangout site and the active members are better than ever. And I can afford to park at the Hilton and walk across the street to the yard. And Yanks fans are starting to whiiiiiine and whiiiiiine as we steal their first place slot.

It's a great time to be an O's fan. 😎

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Billy F-Face3 said:

No holiday off? That sucks.  I didn't get any sleep last night because of the game so I feel your pain. Took a 2 hour nap after work just to be able to function this late.

What are holidays off? I haven't had one off in more than 2 decades unless it falls on a RDO for me.