Orioles To Select Vinny Nittoli (Now DFA'ed and a Free Agent)

On 7/14/2024 at 10:49 AM, Just Regular said:

I am glad the Orioles have gotten a ton of value from Cano and Coulombe, but I can't say I am excited for the matchup in a playoff series with Minnesota where they have the top five relievers they prioritized retaining, and guys they let go are pillars of our bullpen.

We'll know in 16 days, but hopefully Rob is correct about four new pitchers.    The Corbin Burnes mercenary solo show could use becoming a basketball team.

Just because a player is thought of as having little value doesn't mean they won't be extremely valuable at some later point.  One of many examples is Tatis being a minor part of the Shields trade from San Diego to the White Sox. 

I inadvertently bumped a comment thread that is misleading, because it implies that Nittoli is returning. I was intending to just continue a thread that focused on him and his performance, so I’d like to request that the mods delete this or titled this thread?

• Legend_Of_Joey changed the title to Orioles To Select Vinny Nittoli (Now DFA'ed and a Free Agent)
3 minutes ago, eddie83 said:

The end of an epoch, and the stuff of legends. 

• 3 weeks later...