July 23rd, @Miami

nevadaO

4 minutes ago, Chavez Ravine said:

The Marlins radio guys are remembering when Hurricane Andrew took out our spring training facility. No crocodile stories yet…

My mom lived in Miami-Dade County. Andrew went right over her house. Unbelievable devastation. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Uli2001 said:

It's not just the pitching and the defense, this offense has looked very ordinary for a while now.

This is the sophomore slump... This team will be very good next year, you will see.

They may be good next year but its the 100th game and they have 60 wins and are still in first place.  I wouldn’t call this season a slump.   This game isn’t over yet either.

Just now, accinfo said:

They may be good next year but its the 100th game and they have 60 wins and are still in first place.  I wouldn’t call this season a slump.   This game isn’t over yet either.

I wouldn't call it a slump either. But injuries are piling up. I'm almost at the point where I don't want to give up any prospects until the offseason.