8/8 vs Toronto

Since1984

2 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

This is the Kremer we know and love.  We got to find some better starters.  I think this is not going to be our year.  Except for Burnes can you see ANY one of our starters going six innings with 2 runs or less in the playoffs?  I dont see it.  

It won’t be our year. Not even close. Season was lost the second Bradish went down.

It’s almost like you shouldn’t walk the .200 batter twice who hits right in front of their only good hitter. And then the .660 OPS guy for the second time as well. 

4.70 ERA. Averaging less than 5.1 IP per start. He is absolutely awful.

2 minutes ago, Gurgi said:

This is the Kremer we know and love.  We got to find some better starters.  I think this is not going to be our year.  Except for Burnes can you see ANY one of our starters going six innings with 2 runs or less in the playoffs?  I dont see it.  

No.  We have no shot in the playoffs unless the hitters get insanely hot.

Why not just leave Kremer out there to eat the innings?  Let him go 125 pitches like the men did in the 1980's.  If he blows out his arm what is that to us anyway?  The odds are he will get tommy John anyway.  And nothing seems to stop it.  Not this babying their arms.  Nothings is proven to help at all.  

1 minute ago, Gurgi said:

I’m still not convinced we aren't in a slow motion collapse and will not find a way to blow a playoff spot in the final week.   Team is totally out of synch and has been for 2 months 

18 minutes ago, Billy F-Face3 said:

Anderson is the pitcher I would have targeted at the trade deadline instead of Rogers. Anderson could have been cheaper and probably provided better results, or at least on par.

Sports Guy said no, so we got Rogers instead.