How bad will it get the next 2 weeks?

RavensNOsGuy

4 minutes ago, RavensNOsGuy said:

1 Nats, 4 Sox, 3 Mets, 4 Astros, 3 Dodgers.

I’ll go with 4-11. Zero confidence in this team and manager to turn it around.

That’s not exactly murderers row.

We are not that good right now. Neither is anyone else really.

2 minutes ago, Bemorewins said:

They seem to regularly get beat up by bad teams so “not exactly murderers row” is no walk in the park for this team, especially as of late.

2 minutes ago, Bemorewins said:

Dodgers, Astros have been very good. Red Sox have been decent. That’s not an easy stretch when the O’s have been, well, mediocre.

6 minutes ago, Bemorewins said:

The Sox and the Astros are going to come In here and pound them. I’d give them more of a chance on the road against the Mets and Dodgers.

4 minutes ago, RavensNOsGuy said:

The Sox and the Astros are going to come In here and pound them. I’d give them more of a chance on the road against the Mets and Dodgers.

I seriously doubt that.

Neither the Red Sox nor the Astros is that good. Don’t get me wrong, the O’s haven’t been either for about 2 months (since the pitching injuries). But I’m not going to pretend like the Red Sox or Astros are really that scary. They are not.

I’m frustrated like you appear to be with the O’s poor play. But really no team appears to be too good this season.

Very. Not only are they terrible, they got worse by subtracting Westburg and Mateo and adding Holliday and Mayo.

There has been no progress at all on dealing with defensive lapses, and the pitching is unrelentingly dreadful.

The Yankees aren’t going to keep losing like they have been, so the gap is going to open and get wider.

October will be brief and cold.

7 minutes ago, RavensNOsGuy said:

The Sox face Burns and Efflin the first two games but are gonna pound them.  We are 20-7 in there starts so far this year.  We win games when our good starters pitch and we lose when the bad guys starts and the mediocre guys are 50/50.  Nothing has changed all year except the names on the back of the jersey.  46-17 with Burnes, GRod, Bradish, Means, Efflin.  24-33 when anyone else starts.