8/24 - Astros vs Orioles - Orioles HOF Day

86this

4 minutes ago, OriolesMagic83 said:

This lineup is what I would have used if I was trying not to score runs.  So far it has worked according to plan.

This lineup wasn't by design. Bench is likely very thin today outside of Holliday. This team is very susceptible against southpaws and Elias needs to change that for next season.

Edited by OsFanSinceThe80s

3 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

They blame the former but it's probably more the latter. 

I’m not gonna lie Corn. The more I read your posts the more I like you. You call it the way it is. I can appreciate that.

• Thanks 1

Just now, TopGunnar said:

I’m not gonna lie Corn. The more I read your posts the more I like you. You call it the way it is. I can appreciate that.

Just going to give you a heads up.

It's kinda like a bell curve with me, eventually you'll get tired of my tropes and start not liking me again.  😉

5 minutes ago, OsFanSinceThe80s said:

This lineup wasn't by design. Bench is likely very thin today outside of Holliday. This team is very susceptible against southpaws and Elias needs to change that for next season.

It’s going to be susceptible against lefties for the foreseeable future. Like 10 years future.

5 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

They blame the former but it's probably more the latter. 

You usually don't get booed on the road unless you're a very good player or you're infamous like John Rocker. Also Altuve has been the Astros franchise player the last decade. Cheating scandal is overblown in my opinion as if other teams aren't gaming the system to some degree.