9/8 Roku Rubber Match vs. Rays

ShoelesJoe

One of the reasons why a large contingent of fans is screaming about the team, even though we’re still comfortably above 500, isn’t so much where we are as where we should be, and we’re not because of injuries, which we can’t control, but also really sloppy play for which there is no apparent solution and no obvious cause.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Tony-OH said:

Ah yes, the old 6th inning meltdown for Burnes. Such a clutch guy.

All of these people thinking he isn’t costing himself money are crazy.  He has not been elite over the course of the year. It seems like the AL has figured him out. 

3 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Well the very descriptive "skyball" is not good enough for you? I mean it could be a foul straight back, a pop up, a 400 ft home run. All you have to do is wait for the crowd to tell you if you are listening to her on radio.

I like it when someone hits a long ball and she says “Oh My!”

oh my what?  Great catch, home run, OF collision, double off the wall  ?

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

Yet the Orioles and these other networks keep running her out there.

Aside from the actual unfixed sloppy play, the broadcasting, top to bottom, needs to be completely redone. Everything about it is horrible. I’ve been saying that for years and it’s been true for years.