Sept 15 vs Tigers — which Cade Povich will we get today?

ShoelesJoe

2 minutes ago, justD said:

So you didn’t see this graphic yesterday? What the Os did in April-June is the only reason they’re still in the hunt, given what’s happened since then. 
IMG_7237.thumb.jpeg.0f8c73894216f15e6c7ae80935ab335c.jpeg

Mind you- this is with two monster games vs the White Sox. I bet we are dead last without that. 

3 minutes ago, justD said:

So you didn’t see this graphic yesterday? What the Os did in April-June is the only reason they’re still in the hunt, given what’s happened since then. 
IMG_7237.thumb.jpeg.0f8c73894216f15e6c7ae80935ab335c.jpeg

I have posted the #4 thing in jest for several games in a row now, for the people that cite that stat not in jest. I have called the Orioles offense fools gold since even into June when we were just masked by a bunch of homers, but still not a consistent offense.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Baseball fandom said:

Only speaking for myself here but I'm ready for this season to just be done with at this point. Such a disappointment. Offense no show again 

Of course I have no experience past high school ball, but some MLB hitters just don’t seem agressive and their AVG shows it.   The O’s have two active players above .250: Gunner and Adley.   The rest cannot hit enough homers to make up for their low batting average.  

• Upvote 1