9/19 - Zach Eflin vs. Logan Webb

Just Regular

Just now, Sports Guy said:

Funny how we aren’t see a lot of “must re-sign Santander” posts lately

If we don’t, better go get an elite right handed left fielder. Can’t go into next season with three left handed hitters in the OF, two of which can’t hit lefites

2 minutes ago, Moose Milligan said:

Tony looks like crap lately.

Here's Cowser for the strikeout and the 3rd out.

So predictable.  

In the lineup thread I was mentioning how some of these guys in the lineup today are automatic outs lately, specifically Tony, Cowser, Holliday and O'Hearn.  I said they're good for anywhere between 10-14 outs today.

That's 2 in the first inning.

Just now, Sports Guy said:

Funny how we aren’t see a lot of “must re-sign Santander” posts lately

I still like what he provides, and that he's a switch hitter, and a good clubhouse presence, which I think is something is valuable to this team in particular.  But it would need to be the right price, and the 40 bombs have made that part of it unlikely.  Someone will overpay.

Meanwhile, can this limp d!ck offense ever get anything going?  FFS.  Can't take advantage of what seemed like a gift at second base.

2 minutes ago, Fiver6565 said:

I still like what he provides, and that he's a switch hitter, and a good clubhouse presence, which I think is something is valuable to this team in particular.  But it would need to be the right price, and the 40 bombs have made that part of it unlikely.  Someone will overpay.

Meanwhile, can this limp d!ck offense ever get anything going?  FFS.  Can't take advantage of what seemed like a gift at second base.

I keep being told that leadership is a problem with the team but yet Adley is known as a good leader, Santander apparently is, Burnes is and apparently Kimbrel was.