4/29 Halos @ O's

Saintbird

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those of you not watching.

Koji just got a LD right in the stomach/rib section of the body.

Clueless why he was still in the game when he was getting hit EXTREMELY hard this inning. Every ball was hit hard.

Lets hope he didn't break a rib.

Clueless why he was still in the game when he was getting hit EXTREMELY hard this inning. Every ball was hit hard.

Yup- and sad. Let the 2nd guessing and criticism of Trembley begin!

god that sounds extremely painful. Lets hope he's alright!

Yup- and sad. Let the 2nd guessing and criticism of Trembley begin!

What a crock of BS. There's no reason to question a manager for trying to give his starter a chance to win the game. Koji's been the only decent starter on this team and I don't blame Trembley one bit for trying to get him through a last inning.

What a crock of BS. There's no reason to question a manager for trying to give his starter a chance to win the game. Koji's been the only decent starter on this team and I don't blame Trembley one bit for trying to get him through a last inning.
I don't mind leaving Koji in after the back-to-back HRs. I think it was the right move.

+1

:new_wave:

Koji's last outing they hit two deep fly balls before DT yanked him out and I said that was the right move (most people were saying otherwise). This time he should have been pulled after the two home runs.

However, leaving him in there and him getting hit by a LD is NOT the same as leaving Tom Brady on in the 4th quarter with a 30 point lead.

I agree completely- not to mention the fact that he was probably buying time for the pen to warm up- I'm just saying that he WILL be criticized for sure.

Archived