5/4 O's at Tampa

PaulBako

That was definitely a strike. Took him 40 seconds to call it, but it was a good pitch.

Roberts needs to make something happen, here.

Yep, I don't have a problem with his zone, just the 40 seconds part. I dread when this guy is calling the game.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After watching a lot of other teams with MLB.TV, I must say I become more and more grateful that we have Amber as our "3rd".

A lot of idiots out there have guys trying crack stupid jokes, dress up in funny costumes or go into the stands for often awkward interviews. Amber provides good updates, solid information and is very easy on the eyes ;)

Is it just me or does Amber look better this year than she did last year? I can't figure it out, but something is different...

If the third base ump took as much time as Mclelland does in calling strikes, he may have noticed Jones beating that tag earlier in the game, and not just the ball beating Jones.

Rex, theres a Kakis SB for you, hope it helps. Fortunately for me, I had Crawford last night.

Damn- for you guys always talking about fantasy- I just realized- that blown call on Adam JOnes steal of 3rd screwed me out of 2 stolen bases in my league!! I have him and Nick. Instead of 2 SBs, I get none! Damn- I need them too!

What do you know... I also have Roberts- so I just got those 2 steals I was lookin for. NOw 2 more runs to top it off would be nice...

Archived