5/10 Yankees at O's

VThokies

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just because its Lou's turn for a good look doesn't mean he's going to play every single day.

I'm fine with them sprinkling Pie in.

Just finished a Red Hook Long Hammer IPA. Its a hot one in NOLA, however, so I think I'm going to up the ante and make a cool margarita.

I just sucked down another Red Hook ESB.

Might be time for a Sol.

Just because its Lou's turn for a good look doesn't mean he's going to play every single day.

Just finished a Red Hook Long Hammer IPA. Its a hot one in NOLA, however, so I think I'm going to up the ante and make a cool margarita.

Gaydar ante also up! :mwahaha::wedge:

I just sucked down another Red Hook ESB.

Might be time for a Sol.

I'm on the wagon due to 4 PM tee time here in 95 degree heat. I'll bring some chillies for the cart cooler, however. When game goes south, I chill out!

I would love a frozen daquiri right now. Pick one up for me if your over St. Charles & Carrollton.

I'm on the wagon due to 4 PM tee time here in 95 degree heat. I'll bring some chillies for the cart cooler, however. When game goes south, I chill out!

nice sir. I am playing for the second time this season next Sunday.

Trying to break my 90 I hung up there last month. That missed putt on 18 is staring me in the face like no other.

Rich Hill Update:

5 IP 84 pitches 54 stikes

1 h

0 ER

2 BB

Stretch him out one more inning and I think he is in Bmore

Yep, I think he K'd the side in the 5th. Move over Hendrickson. The catcher kid just struck out in the top of the 6th.

And then there's Maude, I mean bobmc, sniping people from the retirement cheap seats.

Well done sir. What are you sipping on (cause we know you ain't dry either)?

I beat you to it, hops for brains! ;) I be drinkin' laterrrrrrrrrrrr after I par the course!

And watch the snipes at my woman - Bea Arthur - the late and grate on the nerves!

Archived