6/1 Orioles @ M's

24HOR

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hill has the easiest motion I have seen. Doesn't seem like he is throwing very hard...

ps. this is the first time I have gotten to watch the o's all season (I live in seattle) :-)

No he is throwing like Little Leaugers. Last pitch was only 73. His Fastballs are like in the mid 80s. I already said his arm has been being used for something else than pitching, quite obviously. He's pretty much just throwing Curve and Fastballs. Nothing much at all.. (Alas, he hasn't allowed any runs)

So, you think we should trade/waive him for anything we can get, and eat money if we can't?

I'm all for trading him at this point. It's been 2 months and that bat hasn't picked up. In the context of this game, I don't see any point in putting him in the game to pinch hit for Izturis, when Izturis is faster, batting the same average or slightly better, plays better defense, AND can switch hit.

As for eating the salary, I don't know enough about it to have an opinion. I don't think he's doing a whole of good on this team right now though and he's had more at-bats than Pie to get acclimated and is somehow taking less crap for it.

Archived