June 6th vs A's

McNulty

The worst thing about people freaking out and getting steamed is that it's contagious. When times are hard, the last thing you need is everybody helping each other freak. What you need is everybody helping each other take a deep breath...

As Nolan misses that foul FB....

No doubt... 1 out of every 10 people influence the other 9. I think that holds true with the freak out crew.

All you can do is keep fighting the good fight.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How any self respecting Baltimore fan can root for ANYTHING associated with the city of Pittsburgh is beyond my understanding, yet I know we have some SteAlers* and Penguins fans on this site.

But I digress......

If this makes you feel any better, I grew up a Steelers and Penguins fan, (along with the orioles, but it doesnt matter). My family was from Pittsburgh. I starting actually following sports and decided to like the Ravens. To this day I am about as hardcore ravens fan as you can find. I never found an alternative to the pens because baltimore doesnt have a hockey team, so they stuck.

What? Martinez and Thorne with emmys? Thats just as bad as Jason Varitek making the all star game, or Derek Jeter being the starter.

While to think tonight could not have gotten any worse, I come to find that Gary Thorne is the best play by play announcer in America!!!

Archived