Draft Day Out of Pocket

I hope everyone is psyched for draft day. As with last year, I won't be around here as I need to attend to our draft coverage at Craw and my site. I'll be around for the OH mock tonight, but after that will probably be out of pocket. As with last year, feel free to shoot me and Jon an email at gmail if there are specific players you have questions regarding. Looks like Allstar and Greg have put together a nice list that should carry you through the O's second pick (for those that haven't seen it, check out the Top 54 sticky on this draft board).

If you'd like to check in periodically, we'll be posting our own Mock through the first three rounds, unvailing 11 picks each hour, beginning at 9am, as well as our top targets for the first three rounds (we will run a shadow draft for the Orioles picks as we did last year -- this year going through round 10).

Hope everyone has enjoyed discussing the draft thus far -- I've had fun. I think we missed a lot by not having McNulty around as much, hopefully he'll give some ACC info next year in particular (since it will be a fairly deep year for the conference from what I can tell).

I'll be around in and out today, so see you all for another couple of hours.

I hope everyone is psyched for draft day. As with last year, I won't be around here as I need to attend to our draft coverage at Craw and my site. I'll be around for the OH mock tonight, but after that will probably be out of pocket. As with last year, feel free to shoot me and Jon an email at gmail if there are specific players you have questions regarding. Looks like Allstar and Greg have put together a nice list that should carry you through the O's second pick (for those that haven't seen it, check out the Top 54 sticky on this draft board).

If you'd like to check in periodically, we'll be posting our own Mock through the first three rounds, unvailing 11 picks each hour, beginning at 9am, as well as our top targets for the first three rounds (we will run a shadow draft for the Orioles picks as we did last year -- this year going through round 10).

Hope everyone has enjoyed discussing the draft thus far -- I've had fun. I think we missed a lot by not having McNulty around as much, hopefully he'll give some ACC info next year in particular (since it will be a fairly deep year for the conference from what I can tell).

Great work, all of you, leading up to this thing.

Much appreciated.

I'm hoping the ACC will kick it up next year too, I was planning on seeing a lot of it @ MD. Hard to watch my school get drilled over and over, but c'est la vie right?

Very good sir, thanks for the info. I recommend that folks here check it out. =)

Archived