Whom would you be most disappointed with if the O's chose them at #5?

I'd kind of be disappointed with Alex White. He's just too inconsistent- I've seen him pitch 2 great games and 2 very mediocre ones. I don't think his peak is what some of the other guys' is.

Last year I said I'd be disappointed if the O's took Matusz instead of Beckham or Smoak.... and we know how that ended. (Although, a year later, I'm o.k. with the pick.)

I would be dissapointed if we passed on Matzek. I like Wheeler alot but for me Matzek should be the pick. I will also be upset if we go with Minor or Leake.

For me its

1. Strasburg

2A. Ackley

2B. Matzek

3. Tate

4. Wheeler

5. Crow

6. Turner

I'd be disappointed with anyone not named Strasburg, Matzek, Ackley, Crow, Wheeler or Green.

I'll be disappointed if we pass on Matzek for anyone not named Strasburg even if they are on my list above.

I'll be really disappointed if we pick Gibson or Scheppers (in the first) or Alex White (despite my proclamation about his upside in another thread...he's still not worth the risk here).

Ill put it like this, Id be thrilled to take Matzek Wheeler Ackley Crow Scheppers, Id be ok with Turner Miller Purke Tate or White. Everone else I would not ve very happy with, and I left Strasburg off because I dont even consider him in the draft because he'll be long gone before we draft.....

Archived