8 teams after Sherrill!

bluedog

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The only downer is his splits against lefties ... Just over .200 & 1 homer of his 11. He would need to improve against lefties to be a everyday player. I'm told (by guys on here)he hasnt always struggled against lefties...Just this year.

OK. Could maybe be just the transition from A to AA in the lefties he's facing...would like to see that improve. It seems like he's the main piece we'll need in order to deal GS to the Dodgers.

Don't bring him in now DT!!!!!

These closers come into games in non save situations and can really suck a lot.

Don't chance it!

One bad non-save situation won't scare anybody off. The only reason not to bring him in would be to not risk some freak injury.

Don't chance it!

Agreed. I said the same thing last night in the non-save situation. Although I'd prefer him to come in in this situation to the situation last night.

Don't chance it!

I would bet you Sherrill's still coming in. DT's not the type of manager who gets his guy warmed up then doesn't bring him in... regardless if the save situation has changed.

One bad non-save situation won't scare anybody off. The only reason not to bring him in would be to not risk some freak injury.

Well, he actually hasn't been that good this month and he has a history of not being good in the second half....So, if he comes out and gives up 2-3 runs, it could give a team pause.

Its a combination of everything.

Archived